Your Electric Bill
About Your Bill
- Account Number: Your account number is located in the upper left hand corner of the bill detail. This unique number identifies the specific account set up under your membership for the meter being tracked by this bill. Many of our members have more than one meter (house, barn, oil well, water well, etc.) and therefore have more than one account number. It is important that you provide the account number in question any time you need information on your account or report a concern, allowing us to more accurately address the specific meter.
- Usage Chart: This chart reflects your kWh usage over the past 13 months. Most members use this chart to compare the current month’s usage to a year ago’s usage.
- Meter Readings: These numbers are a record of your previous and present meter readings. Subtract the previous reading from the present reading and you’ll have the amount of kWh used in the billing period.
- kWh: kWh stands for kilowatt hours. This is the amount of electricity you’ve used when you subtract the previous meter reading from the present reading.
- Amount Due: This number is the payment that is required by the due date.
To view a sample bill - click here.
- in person at the Okmulgee office (over the-counter or through the drive-thru window) at 2001 South Wood Drive.
- by mail by using the return envelope members receive. (The best way to pay by mail is by check or money order. Please do not send cash through the mail.) Our mailing address is East Central Electric, P.O. Box 1178, Okmulgee, OK 74447.
- by phone with either Visa, Discover and Mastercard at 866-999-4584
- online with SmartHub
Payment Kiosks Coming Soon!