East Central Electric Cooperative, Inc., offers a high efficiency rebate program.
East Central offers rebate credits for newly installed units or replacement units. All rebates are paid as credits to the member’s electric bill.
$150.00 per ton (for replacement unit)
$750.00 per ton (for complete system, unit and ground loop)
To apply for the Ground Source Heat Pump rebate or get more information regarding the steps needed to qualify for this rebate, please contact the office at 918-756-0833.
$150.00 per ton (limited to 50 tons commercial and 10 tons residential per facility)
* New construction - homes and buildings
* Replacement of electric central air conditioner or electric resistance heat
* Replacement of an existing air conditioner or dual-fuel heat pump
* Supplemental heat must be controlled by an automatic thermostat
* Heat pump must have an Energy Star plus 2 rating of 17.0 SEER and be installed by a certified dealer
To apply for the Air Source or Mini-Split Heat Pump rebate, or get more information regarding the steps needed to qualify for this rebate, please contact the office at 918-756-0833.
Up to $250 rebate for members
* Residential and commercial members in good standing with the cooperative are eligible for rebates when buying qualifying electric vehicle Level 2 charging stations.
* The structure in which the member resides must be a permanent structure on a permanent foundation on the land owned by the member.
* Rebates are limited to eligible services (homes, lake homes, shops, barns, commercial buildings, etc) that purchase more than 6,000 kilowatt-hours of electricity from the cooperative on an annual basis.
* Equipment must be new and UL listed.
Up to $500 rebate for members.
* Must be a member in good standing with the cooperative
* The appliance must be ENERGY STAR® rated
* If the new unit replaces an old unit, the efficiency rating of the OLD unit must be less than 0.9
* Tankless water heaters are NOT eligible for this program
* Gas water heaters are NOT eligible for this program
* Replacing a gas water heater with a heat pump water heater is eligible for this program
Up tp $50 for members.
Purchase of "smart" thermostat that allows you to use your home's Wi-Fi connection to program your heating and cooling systems for greater efficiency.
You must have completed a home energy audit through East Central Electric Cooperative to qualify. Learn More.
50% up to $750 rebate of cost of repairs/improvements by auditors report.